Friday, November 21, 2008

the week

Hi,

I am back again to give you an update on how did the week in office go…

My day in office is about to come to an end and so is the professional week. The time is 8:00 PM and I am sitting and trying to fill the missing ‘Time Sheets’…. a process everyone working here needs to follow... I will have to specify how many hours I spent working on each client and developing business (that’s the technical term for ‘sitting vella’)…

This week was relatively lite…

Monday was a usual day at work….. making memos…telling clients on how to mend the law and save on taxes… yes guys…that’s what I do…advise on how to save tax and also how much to pay….

Tuesday…I was at a client’s place in Noida… I had to assist the audit team in there analysis of the export benefits taken by the client…. I was in there office till 4 PM reviewing documents and visiting random websites and passing time…. I reached home by 5 PM and then spent the day relaxing….

Wednesday… I had to attend a mandatory training on Business Etiquette(s) (Its Etiquette and not Etiquettes) … they teach us how to behave, talk, walk, dine, drink, and even crack jokes when in a formal meeting with a client or senior…. The tutor did a great job and it was an interesting coaching…. Though because of the recessions the training was conducted in office instead of a 5 Start Hotel…. Nevertheless…. I had to leave the training in between to attend to something important…

Thursday… I was again back to office and the day was kind of relaxed… I started writing my blog on Thursday ie yesterday….. left office at 9 PM and reached home at 10:30 PM… 1 hour 30 mins of drive back home is a good time to catch-up with people on the phone… so I utilized the time and called some of my friends whom I hadn’t talked in ages…

Friday (today)… also…I did not get a chance to strain my grey cells… I finished up some small pending tasks… and as I said… no plan materialized… but I am still not loosing hope… will call some of my friends and see if they are free and if we can meet for sometime…

In about half an hour I will leave office… and then find out where does the night takes me…

Will write some more tomorrow….till then..

adios
sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bugger... good to see you blogging... nothing like it ever... for you and for the others who read it... rock on dude!!!