Tuesday, November 25, 2008

long day and best dinner,,,,

Hi,

The time is 12:03 AM and I am on my bed about to sleep... but before going off to sleep I thought that you must know about the best meal which I had in this month... but before that... a little bit about my day...

The day was hectic... suddenly while writing my last post I got 3-4 mails which had to be urgently replied to...so the whole day went by in preparing the responses... and then as my fate would have it...another mail at 7 pm... with deadline of tomorrow morning... so I was in office till 9:30 pm completing the task....

In the mean time... someone said that my website is a 'showoff'... and I am still wondering... by what standards is it a 'showoff'?... maybe I don’t realize that it is... but even if it... I don't care. In any case...I would request you to please let me know if my website or any part of this blog is a 'showoff'...

I left office at 9:30 pm and reached home at 11:00 Pm... on my way back I saw a guy selling peanuts (moongfali)... so I bought em and came home...

Mom had made "khichdi" for dinner… for those who don't know... its a very simple preparation of rice and lentils...very simple but tastes awesome and its very lite also... she had freshly made it so it was hot... I ate "khicdi"... had a hot 'microwaved' ladoo and then some very tasty peanuts....

ahhh....I am well fed and in the bed...all warm and cozy... nothing like it after a long day at work...thanks mom!!!

Ok!! Now I am going off to sleep... and yeah tomorrow I will tell you about my 2 latest acquisitions (not ‘assets’... one of friend found the word ‘assets’ very amusing for some reason)

till then...

good night...

adios
sam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...awesome wrk...had 2 b of course !!! though i can c dat u remembered d peanut seller on d way home n not calling up a very hot gal on the way ;), who bdw also shared some of her wisdom in trying to convince u how ur blog IS NOT A "SHOWOFF" ( as yet :D)..but i c this word stil kept u awake huh !!!

Disha said...

I want the laddoos next time m in Delhi..huh :P

Who said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i want khichdi too... when i come to delhi!!! :)