Monday, November 24, 2008

"Drive Carefully - We Need Taxpayers!"

Hi,

I see this line everyday printed on the coffee mug kept on my table...

I wonder....does this line imply that the tax payers should drive carefully so that they could pay taxes to the government and keep fueling the economy or... does it imply that the tax payers should drive carefully so that they could hire and pay consultants like us for an advise to pay less taxes to the government...

Tricky question with several interpretations... do let me know in case you have any views on it...



Its Monday morning and like any other person I am also suffering from Monday morning blues. Especially after a relaxed weekend there is nothing exciting to look forward to…. and it takes some effort to start working... the only saving grace is that MAYBE I like what I do…

The weekend was fun... as you must have read...I spent most of the time designing my website and figuring out which server could host my website and not charge me anything... I wasn't in a mood to shell out any money to host the website... Also, I did not want the host to put ads on the website... after a long search I found one with no ads, free of cost and easy to use... therefore I uploaded my website… (http://sameerj.hostrator.com)

After the website was hosted I instructed my domain registrar (http://www.rediff.com) to forward everyone who enters my domain (http://sameerj.com) to the host (http://sameerj.hostrator.com) ... and there I was with my own website... it feels good!! :)

Apart from working on my website....I slept, visited my relatives, watched TV and attended a wedding on sunday evening... I also made a plan to do a road trip in January to the Himalayas or Leh (hope it works out)

Today I reached late to my office... a new cab was allotted to us the driver did not know the way to my house...so he got late... and thus I got late...

And now as I write this post... the mails keep pouring in my mailbox... expressing their urgency to be attended to immediately ... I think I should get to work...

More about the day later…

Have a nice day!!!

till then...

adios
sam

No comments: