Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 Am...

Hi,

Its 3 Am and I am still awake... trying to troubleshoot some issue in putting up my website and making it up and running...

My major day (saturday) was spent in designing my website...once done I tried to find out a free 'hosting server'. Though I found one... its not really working properly... I'll fix it in the morning..

Oh yeah...I also watched 'Dostana' tonight...I liked the movie... though the movie does not have any story... its still is fun...the songs are good... no application of mind...so all in all a good time pass.... AND for all the guys who haven't watched it... go watch the movie...Priyanka Chopra is looking HOT..!! Also....I could make out from the talks amongst the girls around me that even John is looking $##%#...so go watch it..

So thats it for the day... i did only 2 things...designed my website and watched a movie...I had to share some thoughts too...but I am too tired to do that right now...so maybe tomorrow...

till then..

adios
sam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey sam,

Send me the link of your site after you have it set up...

cheers... Ped.

Unknown said...

heyyy dude.......gud wrk :)

n haan luved ur blog.....keep up d gud wrkk......

keep going
adiiiiii

S@RG@M said...

I watched Dostana too.... and I guess made a record @ number of times I yawn in a movie.... :(