Thursday, December 4, 2008

hectic hectic hectic....

I couldn’t take it anymore… I had to write something. Its been long since I wrote anything on my blog. Reason?? The reason is work… I was piled up with work and it seemed that the economy has suddenly revived.

I didn’t get time to write anything at all. Apologies to those who visited my blog with a hope to see a post (if there is anyone).

I finally decided to write a post and since it is not possible for me to a post in one go due, I plan to this post during the day and mention the time of the day after every paragraph. (11:45 AM)

Monday was the most hectic day of my term in EY. I don’t know what happened but suddenly everything came up at once. During the whole day I just kept on attending meetings, taking calls, sending e-mails and making memos… (1:10 PM)

Tuesday was relatively interesting.. I was asked to prepare a note on the scope of the words “in any manner” and establish that it is not wide. I say the exercise was interesting because after a long time in EY I got an opportunity to research like a lawyer, apply statutory interpretations etc etc (4:30 PM)

On Wednesday too the saga of “in any manner” continued and it ended at 11 PM in the night. By then I was so tired that I fell asleep 1) at the reception of my office and 2) in the car… (5:00 PM)

During these three days, nothing really exciting happened. I kept on working and they kept on making me work.. (6:50 PM)

Today one of my junior from college came to office for an interview. It was nice to see someone from college again. I felt like going back to college and relive those days… (7:45 PM)

I am still sitting in office finishing up some work, I should be able to leave in half an hour.... and then once again a long travel back home…

Although all these days have been very hectic but its been a good exposure and learning. I am learning to withstand pressure and multitask. Lot of times when I am caught in a high pressure situation I wonder how/ where would I be 10 years down the line and I get many answers which only time will testify. (9:30 PM)

Weekend is nearing and I am seriously looking forward for this one… I just want to relax (once again) (9:35 PM)

I will try to write more…

Till then

adios

sam

No comments: